There is no 100% perfect quality hardware or electronic products in this world. Just depend who is the one who are “lucky” enough to picked an “imperfect” product like this guy – Ken Brinkman, who awoke in the midnight when smell of burning plastic, and find out is because his unibody MacBook Pro was on fire! Happened at 1:30am, May 20th 2009.

Smoke was pouring out the seam between the unibody and bottom enclosure. I actually burned my hand pretty badly ripping the adapter out. Oh man. This is reallllly scary because what if I didn’t wake up? It could of burned my house down.

同样是09年的故事,我的Pro则是在12月30号周三内日,被自己不小心用Source在苹果LOGO左下角,砸了个三毫米深度,大拇指面积的凹坑,当时那叫一个欲哭无泪,到今天正好是第17天,没一天能睡好觉的。修复代价太大…相比较而言我更希望的的Pro现在可以着火,这样我就可以马上更换台新Mac(题外话,说说而已,别当真)。


发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注